Endless Season Riders 2017 Fundraiser For
Make-A-Wish & Pine Tree Camp
Ruger 9E 9mm
250 tickets will be sold at $5.00 each.
Drawing will be at our Annual BBQ & Ride August 19th
Must be 18 or older, see complete rules at:
Like us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Endless Season Riders Gun Raffle Rules
1. There is no limit to the number of tickets any individual may purchase, except that a maximum of 250 tickets will be sold: numbered 001-250.
2. Odds of winning are approximately 1:250.
3. One ticket per each $5.00 donation.
4. The prize will be a new, factory made firearm. Ruger 9E 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
5. By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm won, agree to use the firearm only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm won.
6. Drawing will take place on August 19, 2017 or earlier if ALL tickets are sold.
7. The winner drawn will be responsible for picking up the firearm at Plymouth Village Store in Plymouth, ME. and completing all necessary paperwork to legally obtain the firearm.
8. Proceeds of the raffle will be used for the Endless Season Riders annual donations to Make-A-Wish & Pine Tree Camp.
9. You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
10. Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of the rifle. Prize is not transferable. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. Note: Tickets should not be made out to children below the age of 18, as they will not be allowed to take possession of any firearms.
11. Winners will be notified, using the name, address and phone number, that the purchaser has written or requested to be on ticket stub. In the event that ESR is unable to contact the winner a new winner will be drawn at the next regular monthly meeting.
12. The firearm can only be claimed at Plymouth Village Store. Firearm MUST be claimed within 30 days of the date of the raffle drawing or the winner will forfeit the firearm prize.
13. All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply and by claiming a firearm prize you agree to provide all information necessary for the transfer of the firearm won.
14. All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
15. Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
16. At no time will ESR take possession of the firearm involved in this raffle; winner will receive the firearm directly from the FFL dealer only, all applicable laws will apply.
17. ESR limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
18. ESR will not sell or provide your contact information to any 3rd party organization.